Skip to main content

A Very Belated T-Day Recap.

Since we are putting up Christmas decorations, I thought I should post about Thanksgiving. =)

We started with a yummy breakfast:

103_0711 

We watched the parade and football while Daddy made dinner. We had turkey breast, mashed potaoes, stuffing and pumpkin pie. It was awesome.

103_0721 

Gracie wore her turkey shirt. =)

103_0699 

After dinner we watched Wall-E. It was a great day. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracie Arrives.

I have been meaning to get into the habit of posting. I think about it every day. Then, the day gets away from me. But, I know there is so much that I am going to want to remember so I am going to try really hard to get something posted every week-day. May as well set the bar high, right? =) So, I thought I would start with a recap of Gracie's birth. Wed Oct 15th: We have our 39 week doctor appt. We are scheduled for an ultrasound before the dr visit. The ultrasound shows that the baby is 8 pounds 14 ounces. Mommy is a little stunned and has a hard time getting up and leaving the office. We see the dr and he explains that the baby could be one pound bigger or one pound larger than the weight the ultrasound showed. Either way we are looking at an 8-10 pound baby. Mommy is still in shock. The dr checks me and determines that nothing is really happening and things are not favorable to induce the baby. We can wait and see if I go into labor or we can schedule a c-section. If we get...

What 30 Looks Like.