Skip to main content

Car.

Gracie was really excited about this car when she saw it at Target. She isn't as crazy about it now that she has heard the noise it makes. (It is motorized; it is not very loud but she is very sensitive to noise.) Sissy LOVES this car. She can hold her hand over the button and "drive" the car. She is so precious!


IMG_7609


IMG_7613


IMG_7618


And, a little video of Sissy driving the car. Best video EVER. =)


 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracie Arrives.

I have been meaning to get into the habit of posting. I think about it every day. Then, the day gets away from me. But, I know there is so much that I am going to want to remember so I am going to try really hard to get something posted every week-day. May as well set the bar high, right? =) So, I thought I would start with a recap of Gracie's birth. Wed Oct 15th: We have our 39 week doctor appt. We are scheduled for an ultrasound before the dr visit. The ultrasound shows that the baby is 8 pounds 14 ounces. Mommy is a little stunned and has a hard time getting up and leaving the office. We see the dr and he explains that the baby could be one pound bigger or one pound larger than the weight the ultrasound showed. Either way we are looking at an 8-10 pound baby. Mommy is still in shock. The dr checks me and determines that nothing is really happening and things are not favorable to induce the baby. We can wait and see if I go into labor or we can schedule a c-section. If we get...

What 30 Looks Like.