Skip to main content

Dear Ben,

103_1320

Hey. Over here. It's Gracie. I am not exactly sure who you are, but I hear Mommy and Daddy talking about you, and you team, a lot. Daddy keeps saying, "Don't make any mistakes." "Don't throw any interceptions." What does that mean? They seem pretty serious. They keep dressing me in these shirts and saying how cute I am. I am cute, so I guess they aren't completely crazy.

103_1321 

They've been watching you on TV a lot. You must have done something good because they are really excited. They keep talking about the Superbowl. Then, Mommy starts talking about snacks. Daddy starts talking about interceptions again. They want you to do a good job. Don't mess up. They might lose it. Do you see my serious face up there?

103_1324 

Here it is again. I know I am a bit blurry, but you get the idea. Don't make me come over there and scream at you. I can do it, too, just ask Mommy. I don't know what Florida is, but I can ask someone.

103_1325 

Yep. I could get there no problem. Don't make me do that. Just practice really hard this week. Oh, and tell Hines Ward that I really hope he is feeling better. Mommy is pretty nervous that we won't be able to play. Daddy says it will be alright, but I am not sure. She gets pretty worked up.

103_1328 

Try and keep it together. Good luck on Sunday!

Love,

Gracie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracie Arrives.

I have been meaning to get into the habit of posting. I think about it every day. Then, the day gets away from me. But, I know there is so much that I am going to want to remember so I am going to try really hard to get something posted every week-day. May as well set the bar high, right? =) So, I thought I would start with a recap of Gracie's birth. Wed Oct 15th: We have our 39 week doctor appt. We are scheduled for an ultrasound before the dr visit. The ultrasound shows that the baby is 8 pounds 14 ounces. Mommy is a little stunned and has a hard time getting up and leaving the office. We see the dr and he explains that the baby could be one pound bigger or one pound larger than the weight the ultrasound showed. Either way we are looking at an 8-10 pound baby. Mommy is still in shock. The dr checks me and determines that nothing is really happening and things are not favorable to induce the baby. We can wait and see if I go into labor or we can schedule a c-section. If we get...

What 30 Looks Like.