Skip to main content

Shopping.

This morning, I decided it was time to get out of the house. It is still freezing cold here, and windy, but I decided that we needed to go out anyway. I planned it so we could leave after Gracie woke up from her nap and ate. We ran to WalMart for a birthday gift. She did great in the store and even sat in the cart! She can sit up, with help, but I wasn't sure if she would be comfortable with the strap holding her up. She seemed to enjoy being able to look around and see everything. It certainly made shopping much easier--holding her and pushing a cart is quite a tall order. I grabbed the gift first in case she didn't last long. I was so excited that we were able to walk around a bit after we grabbed what we really needed. I found Gracie a cute shirt. I love that they have some cute, inexpensive children's clothing. The shopping really tuckered Gracie out--she almost fell asleep on my shoulder walking to the car! That is very unlike her, she is usually watching everything! We picked up some lunch on the way home and Gracie went straight to bed for a nap. I will leave you with some recent photos.

IMG_0384 
IMG_0392

IMG_0398
IMG_0490 
IMG_0445

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracie Arrives.

I have been meaning to get into the habit of posting. I think about it every day. Then, the day gets away from me. But, I know there is so much that I am going to want to remember so I am going to try really hard to get something posted every week-day. May as well set the bar high, right? =) So, I thought I would start with a recap of Gracie's birth. Wed Oct 15th: We have our 39 week doctor appt. We are scheduled for an ultrasound before the dr visit. The ultrasound shows that the baby is 8 pounds 14 ounces. Mommy is a little stunned and has a hard time getting up and leaving the office. We see the dr and he explains that the baby could be one pound bigger or one pound larger than the weight the ultrasound showed. Either way we are looking at an 8-10 pound baby. Mommy is still in shock. The dr checks me and determines that nothing is really happening and things are not favorable to induce the baby. We can wait and see if I go into labor or we can schedule a c-section. If we get

Pudding.

I made butterscotch pudding recently and let Gracie try some. She was pretty excited: