Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook: Wednesday ~ 2.24.10

Outside my window: Sunshine! It is cooler and a little windy, but the sun is out!
I am thinking: How proud I am of Gracie for doing so well while we ran errands this morning. She doesn't like getting in and out of her carseat, repeatedly.
I am thankful for: Gracie sleeping thru the night last night. The teething hit her hard yesterday, and the night before, but today she is doing much better. The Hubby comes home on Friday evening! We have missed having our favorite guy around here.
From the kitchen: Sadly, not much. I haven't been very motivated or inspired to cook while the hubby is gone.
I am wearing: Now that we are home, a rose colored maternity t-shirt and flannel pj bottoms. While we were out, a rose colored maternity t-shirt, jeans, and a beige zip up sweater.
I am creating: Thinking a lot about finishing up Gracie's first year album. I did get a large amount of photos ordered for this project.
I am going: No where else today. This morning: library, gas station, store, WIC appt.
I am reading: She's in a Better Place by Angela Hunt.
I am hoping: That Friday evening comes quickly and that the next two days are smooth.
I am hearing: The quietness of naptime. A little TV on for Momma.
Around the house: Books for Gracie.
One of my favorite things:  Watching Gracie read books and build with blocks/Legos.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Doctor appt tomorrow and Hip-Hop-Bouncin'-House on Friday morning.
From my picture journal: 4th of July 2009. Amazing how much Gracie has changed!

IMG_2429

For more Daybook entries: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracie Arrives.

I have been meaning to get into the habit of posting. I think about it every day. Then, the day gets away from me. But, I know there is so much that I am going to want to remember so I am going to try really hard to get something posted every week-day. May as well set the bar high, right? =) So, I thought I would start with a recap of Gracie's birth. Wed Oct 15th: We have our 39 week doctor appt. We are scheduled for an ultrasound before the dr visit. The ultrasound shows that the baby is 8 pounds 14 ounces. Mommy is a little stunned and has a hard time getting up and leaving the office. We see the dr and he explains that the baby could be one pound bigger or one pound larger than the weight the ultrasound showed. Either way we are looking at an 8-10 pound baby. Mommy is still in shock. The dr checks me and determines that nothing is really happening and things are not favorable to induce the baby. We can wait and see if I go into labor or we can schedule a c-section. If we get

Pudding.

I made butterscotch pudding recently and let Gracie try some. She was pretty excited: